Emergency Financial Assistance For Americans In Philippines

If you are a United States citizen in need of emergency financial assistance, please refer to the State Department’s page for emergency financial assistance for US citizens living and traveling abroad. The Office of Overseas Citizens Services in the U.S. Department of State, (888) 407-4747 (or from overseas +1 202-501-4444) can assist U.S. citizens who are temporarily destitute abroad because of an unanticipated emergency. If you find yourself in such a situation, here are some options:

Continue reading “Emergency Financial Assistance For Americans In Philippines”

Travel Guide To Getting A Fiancee Visa With An American Boyfriend

Having trouble understanding how to get a US fiancée visa with your American boyfriend? This page brings information for US citizens who wish to bring a foreign national living abroad to the United States to marry. If you are a Filipina with a US boyfriend who wants to enter the United States under the fiancée visa then you must show that you are single and free to marry.

Continue reading “Travel Guide To Getting A Fiancee Visa With An American Boyfriend”

How To Travel Outside The Philippines Without A Visa?

Travel without a visa as a Philippine passport holder and enjoy your stay at countries that don’t need visa for Philippines citizens. There are destinations around the world for Filipino travelers who want to fly to the nearest affordable travel destinations outside the Philippines. Many Filipinos want to break their life of routine and wish to travel abroad either as a tourist or an overseas Filipino workers (OFWs). However, most locals do not know which countries a Philippine passport holder can travel to without a visa.

Continue reading “How To Travel Outside The Philippines Without A Visa?”