The Zalora Scholarship gives a P35,000 grant plus an internship opportunity with Zalora. Zalora welcomes applicants from all tertiary institutions, including undergraduates and students from vocational schools. Having a passion for fashion is a plus, but you will be assessed mainly based on academic results and the quality of your entry.
The Zalora scholars shall not only hold an outstanding curricular performance, but also display creativity in engaging the theme. The scholars are expected to show acute analytical skills, and reflect the key Zalora values in the entry.
Zalora is an online fashion retailer that believes in making fashion accessible. The core of the business is to bring high street labels to Asia in a convenient way. The company also seeks talented tech geeks who love numbers and codes as much as affordable fast fashion.
All scholars shall get the opportunity to gain valuable insights from the e-commerce industry. Sometimes, the theme changes. For 2017, the theme is how to redesign the online shopping experience for your generation of shoppers and explore how your shopping experience changes in ten years time, both online and offline. Essays should be between 500 to 800 words long.
How to apply?
YOU MAY WANT TO READ THIS
All applications must be done online. Before you apply, check if your institution is one of Zalora’s partner institutions. If so, provide a copy of your transcript and ensure that your entry fulfills the specified criteria.
If your school is not in the list of Zalora’s partner institutions, get your school’s Scholarship & Financial Aid Department to drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how they can be a partner.
A complete application includes
- A completed application form
- Your entry with the title of the essay and filename as instructed
- Not a Zalora employee or the immediate family member of a Zalora employee
- Present good co-curricular activities records
- Possess outstanding academic school results
- Be applying for admission or is a student to a full time course at any of the tertiaries listed on the Partner Institution page
- Not be a final year student
Only applications and entries in the following languages for each country will be accepted
- Hong Kong: Cantonese and English
- Malaysia: English, Malay and Mandarin
- Philippines: English and Tagalog
- Singapore: English
- Taiwan: English and Mandarin
There will be only 1 winner/ scholar per country. The scholarship is offered to all students reading a full time course at any of the tertiaries listed on the Partner Institutions, save for final year students.
Successful applicants will be required to submit proof of their enrolment as a full time student and their transcripts. All submitted entries must be original work created by you without the assistance of any other persons. There are no fees or charges for this competition.
- A one off sponsorship of tuition fees up to P35,000 and
- Priority given to each winner who applies for an internship at Zalora
Apply here, https://form.jotform.me/71499098579479
See the Zalora Partner Institutions here, https://www.zalora.com.ph/scholarship/partner-institutions/
- Raffles Design Institute
- Fashion Institute of the Philippines
- Enderun Colleges
- De La Salle University
- Ateneo de Manila University
- University of the Philippines – Los Banos
- University of the Philippines – Diliman
- SoFA Design Institute
- Treston College
- Far Eastern University
- Asian Institute of Management
- University of Asia and the Pacific
50 Jupiter Street, Makati City
Metro Manila, Philippines
Telephone: 02 858 0777
Read more https://www.zalora.com.ph/scholarship/